Here is our 2010 Christmas card designed by yours truly. =)
I also thought I would do a little recap of 2010.
We had a wonderful year.
We got to spend lots of time together as a family and do lots of fun things!
Some highlights of the year were:
Vacation to Orlando, Florida (Abbey and I tagged along on John's business trip)
Finally getting our basement finished!
a weekend trip to Las Vegas with Grandma & Grandpa
Camping at Accord Lake
Spending time outside, especially in our backyard!
Going to the zoo
Lots of time at the park
4th of July in Salina
Stagg family reunion @ Flaming Gorge
Family trip to Southern California
Our big girl, Autumn turned 3!
Our peanut, Abbey turned 1!
Family pictures at Silver Lake @ Brighton Ski Resort
Happy Halloween from Snow White and Lil' Miss Ladybug!
Thanksgiving with Auntie Katie, Grandma, & Grandpa Sparrow
Christmas lights @ Temple Square
***
I am getting super-excited to wrap the girls' presents and play Santa!
Autumn is beyond excited!
She actually gets what Santa is all about and can't WAIT!
We are spending the night at my mom and dad's house,
then waking up and opening presents.
Then it's off to breakfast at my grandma's house,
then back to Tooele to have a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Stagg.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, surrounded by family and friends!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
With Love, the Staggs



When was your reunion at Flaming Gorge. We were there until June. I really miss living there, it was small but the people there are awsome. We are hoping to move back there in a few years when my hubby is done with his apprenticship (however that is spelled)Looks like you had a fun year. Hope all is finding you well. Merry Christmas and hope you have a wonderful/healthy new year.
ReplyDeleteOh I love your card! Sounds like you had a great year with your cute little family. We need to schedule pictures again soon....I can't believe it has almost been a year (and I am sure it will have been a year by the time I can actually nail down a date. LOL)! Your girls have changed so much since then. Well have a Happy New Year! :)
ReplyDelete