We went to my 20 week ultrasound today at the Mountain West Medical Center here in Tooele (I turned 19 weeks on Saturday). John met Autumn and me at the hospital and we headed into the ultrasound room. The girl that was our tech asked us if we wanted to know the sex and of course we said "Yes!" So she took all the necessary measurements and pictures then she peeked between the legs. She looked and looked for about 10 minutes but said she couldn't really see anything because the baby's little legs and feet were tucked way up under it's bum. So she looked a little bit longer and told us she was pretty positive it was a....
GIRL!!!!
I asked her how positive she was, but she couldn't really say, but she did say she saw three little white spots that most likey indicate baby girl parts and she definitely did not see any extra parts that indicate baby boy parts soooo it looks like the chances of it being a girl are pretty good. =) I was a little bummed that she wouldn't look a little bit longer, but this girl wasn't the best ultrasound tech I've ever had. She only gave us 4 stinking pictures.. at Autumn's 20 week u/s they gave us like 20!
But we are absolutely thrilled to be having another little princess in our family. I am also relieved that we don't have to buy anything because I have saved everything of Autumn's! I am excited to start planning out the nursery and preparing for Baby Stagg #2! Thanks to everyone for their love and support!
YAY!! So fun. Hopefully someday I will get a little girl. ;) You are a wonderful mommy...both your little girls are very lucky!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Stagg Family! Glad your adding a princess to your beautiful family. Good luck with your remaining weeks. Loves to you all!
ReplyDeleteOh congratulations!! Girls are the way to go:)!!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you. I hope you are doing well, and feeling better. love ya
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooooooo exciting!! Maybe one day I'll get one of those, but I love my boys just the same!! :D I'm so happy for you. Keep me posted!
ReplyDeleteCrissie! I am so excited to be an auntie to your beautiful baby stagg! I won't say names.. lol I love you so much and couldn't be more happy for you! Your such a wonderful blessing in my life and can't wait to have another little blessing come into our lives. Autumn I thought was the best it could get but 2 beautiful little girls... You make me one proud sister! I love you! Your picture is so cute!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! It is so much fun having two of the same! They become such good buddies.
ReplyDeleteClarissa as I am moved to tears by your lovely post I must say we are so excited about you guys having a baby girl... congrats my friends
ReplyDelete