And no, it's not going to be Abigail and Abbey for short, just Abbey. =) We haven't decided on a middle name yet, but I am really liking the idea of something that starts with an "E". Autumn's full name is Autumn Ellen Stagg so I thought it would be SO cute if they had the same initials. I like "Elizabeth" but I'm still trying to convince John of that one! So it will be us and our two sweet girls, Autumn and Abbey. I can't wait!
Abbey has decided that Mommy's tummy isn't quite large enough for her daily yoga/gymnastics routine so I think she is trying to stretch it out by kicking and punching me as hard as she possibly can. Lately it has been right in the ribs and right in my bladder... such an odd feeling! I don't remember Autumn being this active but I'm sure I'm just not remembering right. Every time I lie down on the bed she starts kicking like crazy! But I love it, it let's me know that she is alive and thriving in there!
I am trying to prepare Autumn the best I can for what's coming, afterall she's still a baby herself! She lifts up my shirt and points to my belly and says "Baby" and then she says "Abbey, Abbey, Abbey" and then kisses my tummy.. it may be the cutest thing EVER! I'm sure she doesn't really understand that there's really a baby in there, but seeing the little look on her face when she's trying to figure it all out is so priceless. I always said I would NEVER have children this close in age, but The Lord had different plans for us and we couldn't be more excited. We are very nervous for the newborn stage and sleepless nights, plus having a 2-year-old... it should be very interesting. Autumn is slowly ascending into the "terrible twos" and I'm left scratching my head, wondering where my sweet little princess went?? This little girl is fiesty and demanding..yipes! If she wants her sippy cup filled it better happen NOW or it's meltdown city, so that's definitely been a hard adjustment, but I know we'll get through it. It's all part of learning and growing as a parent! Don't get me wrong, she is still the sweetest, most precious angel ever, but she is starting to have more and more tantrums/meltdowns.
Autumn enjoying her breakfast, toast with jam... she basically just licks off all the jam!
Our sweet girl is growing up so fast! We love her sooo much.
Autumn fell asleep in her lunch the other day.. I guess she couldn't quite wait for naptime.
Crissie I love that name. It is so dang cute!!! You really need to get some pics of you on here!! I would love to see your belly! And as for the 4th, I don't think we will make it home. Zack lost his job about 2 months ago- and things have been a lot different. We don't travel as much, thats for sure :O)But its okay, it will all be okay. Well girl get some pics up of you on here!! I want to see you
ReplyDeleteCute name! I can't believe how much Autumn's hair has grown since December!!! Crazy! Hoe everything is going well with the pregnancy and I am working on convincing Chase to sit through family pictures again. LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL. Sorry I wasn't calling you a hoe. That was supposed to be "Hope everything is going good with the pregnancy!" Sorry!!
ReplyDeleteThat has got to be the funniest picture I have ever seen. I love my Autumn and cannot wait for baby Abbey! We are going to have so much fun with both of them. I think i'm most excited to see Auty take on the big sister role! Anywho... I love you Clarissa and feeling Abbey kick tonight was so exciting! Your the best sister I could ever ask for! :)
ReplyDelete