
I feel like the holiday season is passing me by so quickly and it makes me sad! I swear time is going faster these days. We've got the decorations up and John put lights on our house and he did such a good job--they look great! Autumn loves the tree and she's been really good about not messing with the ornaments (even though we bought shatter-proof ones this year). We took some family pictures tonight (thanks, Katie!). I had another photographer all lined up to take them but she totally flaked out on us so we had to improvise and take them ourselves. Autumn did NOT want to cooperate, but it was to be expected. We got about 3 good shots out of about 50, so I guess we accomplished our task! I made our Christmas card tonight and I love it! I will need addresses from a few of you... I am sending them out tomorrow and the next day, so keep an eye out for it! =) We are flying out to Orange County, California on Wednesday because John has a business meeting out there. We're going to stay with his sister Shelly and we're so excited! I feel a little sad leaving home during Christmastime, but I know it will be so fun being in California with our favorite family! We get home on Monday and then two days later Christmas will be here! I still have a bit of shopping to do... good thing I'm going into Salt Lake tomorrow! =) I hope everyone's holiday season is going wonderful!
Here are some of the family pictures we got tonight. I love the one of John and Autumn sharing the candycane!





I love the family picture of her with the candy cane it makes it the best holiday picture! Hope you have a great trip and a very Merry Christmas. Loves to you all!
ReplyDeleteWay cute pics!! Hope you have a safe trip to Cali and enjoy the sunshine!
ReplyDeletePictures are great! She is so cute! Have a safe trip! Tell Shelly hello :)
ReplyDelete