On December 1st, our little family and the Seely family went to Temple Square to walk around the beautiful grounds and enjoy the lights. It was a perfect night because it actually wasn't bitter cold! We met at The Gateway mall to eat dinner and park our cars. We hopped on Trax at the Energy Solutions Arena and rode it down to Temple Square. We bundled-up Autumn in her little pink coat, red gloves, and red beanie. She made one cute snow bunny! We tried the whole stroller thing, but now that she's a pro-walker, she HATES being confined to ANYTHING and has to walk where ever we go! But because it was so crowded and pretty dark, she had to suffer through the stroller and ride on Daddy's shoulders. For the most part, she was a perfect angel. =) We took lots of fun pictures and really enjoyed seeing the beautiful lights. I tried getting some good shots of the temple spires, but it was pretty hard without my tri-pod to get any "really" good shots. I highly recommend making the trek to Salt Lake to see the lights--it's well worth it!

Saturday, December 6, 2008
Beautiful Lights at Temple Square
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOL. I love Autumn's face in the last picture! Priceless!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. Those are some cute family pics.
ReplyDeleteWell aren't those the cutuest pictures I've ever seen! I love them! Looks like you had so much fun! :)
ReplyDeletethis is a very precious little family, gosh we miss you and the baby and we love the pictures! You are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove,
your parents in Cambodia