Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The rantings of a crazed photographer...

Okay my fellow bloggers, I am writing this to all of my good buddies and family...

I need your help and support. I am actively pursuing my dreams of photography and am loving the entire process. I am learning more and more about photography everyday--it amazes me how much there is to learn! When I first got my DSLR camera, I was quite overwhelmed with all the bells and whistles, but now I am finding it is becoming easier and easier for me to pop my camera into Manual, set the shutter speed, F-stop, and ISOs, and take a great picture. Now, I don't want to sound like I am bragging, but I am just excited about my photography journey and how far I've come.

Now comes the help and support part. I started my photography blog a few months ago. I post the most recent pictures that I take from my most recent photo sessions. They are "teasers" with a few select pictures that are my favorite from the session. They are, in essence, for the client to view a few pictures from the session. But for me, it's a bit more than that. Remember in elementary school when you would rush home to show your mom the art project you worked so hard on and she would proudly hang it on the fridge for all to see? Well my photography blog is sort of like a huge fridge and you all are like my little internet "moms".. LOL.. okay now I am rambling and I sound like a total crazy person, but are you getting my drift? I would absolutely LOVE to hear some feedback from all of you about my work. Good or bad, I can take it. That's how I learn and grow is to hear other's opinions.

So please check out my blog every now and then and feel free to leave a comment or two on my pictures. I would deeply appreciate it! Thank you kindly in advance. I love you all. Thank you for helping me achieve my dreams!! I couldn't do it without all of you.

Love,
Clarissa

The link is: http://clarissastaggphotoblog.com/

1 comment:

  1. Well, I want to know what you are doing up at 2 in the morning?? You are cRaZy!!! I just visited your photo blog, and I am so excited for you... You are doing such a great job. I can't wait to see some more :o)

    ReplyDelete