Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lucky 7s and Crazy 8s...thanks, Tori!

Tag- Lucky 7s and Crazy 8s

LUCKY 7'S

7 Things I Can Do...
1. Sleep-in
2. Change diapers
3. Scrapbook
4. Take pictures
5. Scratch John's back and pop his zits (even though he hates the popping zits part..hehe)
6. Spend John's paycheck
7. Make Autumn smile!

7 Things I Cannot Do...
1. Go to bed early
2. Wake up early

3. Stop drinking Coke (mmmm I could use one right now....)
4. Lose weight...ugh!
5. Stop nursing Autumn yet (we just both love it so much!)
6. Keep my house clean =*(
7. Drive the speed limit..Move outta the way, Grandpa!


7 Things That Attracted me to John
1. His big, sexy lips!
2. His deep voice that makes me melt
3. His beautiful blue eyes
4. His crazy sense of humor
5. The way he dressed
6. His HOT car
7. His making-out skills--RAWR!

7 Things I say Most Often...
1. "No, no Autumn!"
2. "Love you, Babe!"
3. "I'm tired"
4. "My head hurts"
5. "I love you soooo much, Autumn!"
6. "Have a good day, honey. Drive safely!"
7. "Get off the table you dumb cat!"

7 Admirations
1. John
2. Autumn
3. Katie
4. Mom
5. Grandma Barbara
6. John McCain!
7. Sarah Palin! (Yes, I am a republican)

7 Favorite Foods...
1. Sweet and Sour Chicken
2. Enchiladas
3. Chicken Salad Sandwiches
4. Thanksgiving Dinner
5. Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
6. Brock and Amy's Hawaiian Hay Stacks--YUM!
7. Coke (I guess that's a drink...)

CRAZY 8'S

8 TV Shows I Like To Watch...
1. House Hunters
2. The Hills
3. Decorating Cents
4. King of Queens
5. Anything on the Food Network
6. The Girls Next Door
7. Snapped (because I'm twisted like that)
8. American Idol

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1. I went to my niece's baptism.
2. We went to Frightmares at Lagoon and had SOO much fun!!
3. I rode the rollercoaster "Wicked" for the first time and LOVED it!
4. Autumn went down the slide by herself for the first time.
5. We ate tacos at the park in Springville for Raina's baptism.
6. John's eyes started watering on Wicked because it was so intense! haha
7. We rode the Terroride and Dracula's Castle because they are oh-so-cheesy!
8. I got so engorged I was about to explode! Ouch!

8 Favorite Places To Eat...
1. Bajio
2. Cafe Rio
3. Olive Garden
4. T.G.I.Friday's
5. Chinese Gourmet
6. Parrot Head
7. Panda Express--can't get enough of their Orange Chicken and pot stickers!
8. Kraver's

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Having another baby in the future
2. Thanksgiving!
3. Shopping the day after Thankgiving!
4. Spending the day with Autumn tomorrow
5. Making another baby with John (Did I say that outloud??)
6. Christmas
7. Getting more photography clients
8. Actually making a good income with my photography! That will be so awesome.

8 Things On My Wish List...
1. New clothes
2. Lipo (haha!)
3. New cabinets and coutertops in my kitchen
4. A maid!
5. For John to take down Autumn's crib since she doesn't even sleep it in!
6. For our basement to be finished
7. A beach vacation for 2 weeks!
8. To take Autumn to Disneyland

8 People I Tag...
1. Katie
2. Angie
3. Heidi
4. Brooke
5. Julie
6. Nancy
7. Katie D.
8. Trisha

3 comments:

  1. Haha, that was fun! Autumn is so cute, how old is she now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you are blogging more. That was fun to read and learn some things about you, especailly what made you fall for John ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...lipo?! Are you kidding me? You have NOTHING to lip out!!!! LOL. You are so cute! Well, I really want fam pics in the snow soon and I was hoping you would take them for us? Please, please, pretty please! My e-mail is nbarton@marykay.com if you would just e-mail me some prices. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete