

Halloween was so fun this year! Autumn was a very cute ladybug and she was such a good sport about wearing her costume. She even let Mommy paint little black freckles on her cheeks. We attended two Halloween parties--one with friends and one with family. On Halloween night we went to the downtown trick-or-treating in Tooele. I helped pass out candy for the Tooelemommies.com booth for a couple of hours. I was amazed at how many families and kids were showed up for the downtown event! It made me so proud of our new little hometown. John and Autumn hung out for a while with me, but went home to pass out candy to the neighborhood trick-or-treaters. After I got home we ate some dinner then took Autumn over to see my mom (my dad was hunting). Grandma had a huge Halloween present for Autumn and tons of candy! We hung out for a while then went home--much different Halloween celebrating then when we were dating! But having a daughter is so fun, especially on holidays like this. Seeing her smile and hearing her giggle is the greatest gift in the whole world! I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. I've enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures and hearing how you all celebrated. Thanksgiving is right around the corner!!

Autumn would NOT smile for anything in these pictures! Little stinker...

Autumn would NOT smile for anything in these pictures! Little stinker...
Some pictures from the family party that John's sister invited us to:
And finally, some from Halloween night:
Okay..I am done now! Thanks for letting me share!
That is one cute ladybug!! Glad you had fun. Isn't if funny to think how you lived with out this great entertainment for so long!? :)
ReplyDeletehey girl! My only free time this week is Tuesday evening, and Saturday... I have other plans Monday and Wednesday then Thursday and Friday I work until 9:30 pm... Let me know if this works for you two!
ReplyDeleteCute little ladybug. I love all the pics. Isn't it fun how everything changes when you have kids. It is all more worth while and more fun.
ReplyDeleteWell I just love your new blog! You look like you had such a fun Halloween! Auty looks so cute! My little ladybug. You look beautiful in your orange shirt! I had so much fun at the party! Love you sista!
ReplyDelete