
It's been while since I've blogged so I guess I better update. I can't believe it's Fall already! Halloween is quickly approaching and then the holidays are right around the corner..yikes! Things are going great for us. Autumn finally took her first steps and is starting to get more and more comfortable with the whole idea of walking. She was a late crawler, so I knew she would be a later walker as well. She still prefers crawling to walking, but once in a while she will just take off across the room--it's SO stinkin' cute! We just love her so much. I have been working hard to get my photograpy portfolio up and going and have been loving every minute of it! It's so crazy how photography just sort of "found" me. I feel like it's something I was meant to do because I just love it so darn much! I took family portraits for my friend, Brooke Bowers, last Saturday and it was so much fun. They are the cutest family ever. Her two little boys are so darling. I just got done editing all of their pics and sent them off to her today. I am so thankful to them for giving me the oppurtunity to take their pictures. It helps me out so much by giving me practice and experience. I will only get better the more pictures I take! John is pretty stoked that summer is over, but just because it means no more yard work! I miss summer already! It blows my mind how fast time is moving these days. I hope that everyone is registered to vote and actually casts their vote on election day. The First Presidency urged us to prayfully choose a candidate that we feel good about, and I know that I feel good about my choice. So I challenge you all to do the same. Until next time... Love, The Staggs
Cute pictures of Autumn. She is growin up. Isn't it crazy how fast time goes. I didn't even know you were doing photography. I will have to call you next time I need pictures!!
ReplyDeleteAutumn is so cute! I didn't know you were doing photography either! That is something I would like to learn how to do...but not do it professionally.
ReplyDeleteWe just had some pics taken but I will call you for sure next time! You should post some of your work. By the way...we want to get a nice camera, any suggestions? And I wanna learn how to photoshop our own pics...how did you learn?
You are an amazing photographer!! It was fun to see you and get some great pics out of it too. Thanks again. I will use you every time now!!
ReplyDelete