
Our daughter, Autumn Ellen Stagg, was born on August 21, 2007. She weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and was 20 inches long. She came into the world 6 days early (by induction), and has became the joy of our lives! We never knew that being parents would be so wonderful. We waited quite a while to start our family, but are so happy that we have our little angel here with us now. She is growing up so fast. We just watch her change before our very eyes. She is so beautiful. Everyone tells us that she is a good mix of both of us! She is now 7 months old and she sits up like a pro! When we tell people how she is, people are surprised that she's not older. I guess she is big for her age? But that's okay with us! She is a very healthy girl. She mostly nurses, but we have started her on solids here and there. She loves sweet potatoes, peaches, pears, cereal, and prunes. She hates bananas and peas. And if she's not hungry, she will NOT let us put the spoon in her mouth. It's so funny! =-) She is such a good little sleeper. We put her down for bed around 9:30 p.m. We tuck her in, say family prayer, kiss her good-night, and she is out! She wakes up about two times to nurse, but goes right back to sleep. She doesn't wake up until 10 a.m.! It's so great. She then naps around 1 p.m. for two to three hours. Her little schedule really works out great for us. The hard part is on Sunday. Our church starts at one (which is right at her naptime) so she is one cranky girl at church! She is really a good baby, but I'm sure our ward thinks she's quite a handful! Anywho, she is such a special girl and we love her so much. We think she's on the verge of crawling and expect her to take off any day now! We love you, Autumn!
She is so cute!! Aren't kids so fun. They get more and more fun with every age!!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. It is so neat to see you have a little family started. I am excited for you and hope you John and Autumn are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHey guys! I LOVE your new pics of Autumn !!! They are sooo CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! Heather
Yay! I am glad SOME Staggs are blogging!! Cute baby. She sounds like a little angel. My kids sleep in too, I am so grateful!! Church is a nightmare with kids between 6 months and 17 months, until nursery. It is hard, hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteYour little family is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHey, you need to update!! :) I know mommy hood is busy, but I want to read more. I have added you to my list!! And again, Autumn is so stinkin' cute.
ReplyDelete