Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter, Everyone!


We just want to wish all of our loved ones a very happy Easter! Autumn hit the 7-month mark today and is very excited about Easter! She is going to her first Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning and she even gets to meet the Easter Bunny! John has been very busy the last two days putting in our new vegetable garden! Clarissa wasn't too sure about it at first, but is very happy now at the thought of fresh vegetables all the time. You know you are living the full-on married life when a vegetable garden is exciting! HAHA! But it will be very fun. Anywho, may we all remember Jesus Christ and his atonement and sacrifice for us. Because he was risen, we may all be resurrected to live with Him again.

2 comments:

  1. I just love your family so much! Honestly I can say what a blessing it is to have you in my life! I'm glad I got to spend Easter with you all! Clarissa your such an amazing beautiful woman! If I turn out to be half the wonderful mother and wife you are I will be so happy! John your such a great guy who has just made my sister so happy! Your such a stud muffin! Your garden is looking hot dang good! Autumn Stagg you are my angel sent from heaven! I don't think i could ever love a baby as much as I love you! you make me so happy and so me! crazy auntie katie is what you might call me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete