

At the beginning of April, our good friend, Alyssa Mungia and her daughter Mila, came to stay with us for two nights while they were in Utah. Alyssa is preparing to start law school at BYU this fall and needed to come out to Utah to find housing and register for classes. Autumn ADORED Mila and kept a close eye on her where ever she went. They became good friends right away. =) Alyssa and I had to take advantage of the bathtime photo-op. We know they are going to kill us when they are teenagers! A group of us girls all got together and went to the aquarium and lunch. It was such a blast seeing all the cool sea life. The kids went crazy over the sharks and sting-rays. If any of you are bored or haven't seen the aquarium in Sandy yet, you should check it out. It's on 106th South and 7th East. We loved having Alyssa and Mila at our house. They are such sweeties and we can't wait till they live in Utah again!
It's about time you update :D Your little girl is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteWe are definitely excited about the temple. I wanted the Jordan River and my husband wanted the Salt Lake, so we compromised and did both. My family was sealed in the Jordan River right after I was born, so that's why I have always wanted that one. Anyway, I will be so happy knowing that Ericson is finally sealed to us. It breaks my heart that he's not right now. Anyway, cute blog. I'm glad you updated!!
ReplyDeleteHey! Your sister just called me! We are going to meet up tommorrow and shop, and go to the beach and do hawaii things! I am SO excited to see her!
ReplyDeleteAutumn is so cute! I LOVE the embarrassing bath photos parents always take:) hehehe!..don't worry I do it too!
ReplyDelete