Thursday, April 3, 2014

We love you, Baby Girl!


32 weeks appointment yesterday. 
Time is flying!
I felt so at peace with my appointment yesterday. 
I feel like the place I have chosen is going to be beautiful and peaceful for the birth of our baby girl. 
I am preparing everyday for what is to come, mostly mentally. 
Natural birth is completely new to me and this time I am trusting my body and my baby instead of being told by someone else how to give birth. 
It is so empowering and amazing. 

Baby is head down and the midwife I had yesterday, Melissa, said she thinks she will be a good size baby, like her big sisters. 

She is welcome to stay as long as she wants to. 
I am so excited to meet her. 
Hold her. 
Smell her. 
Snuggle her. 
Nurse her. 
But there is no rush, Baby! 
You keep cookin' until you are ready to meet your family that already loves you so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment