Friday, October 7, 2011

{prima ballerina}


 Autumn started dance last month and she absolutely LOVES it!
Being that I danced in high school for four years on drill team, 
dance is very close to my heart.
I was pretty picky about what dance studio we chose,
but we are pretty happy with this one so far.
It is a jazz/ballet combo class which is perfect!


 Autumn loves "dressing up" like a "real" ballerina (every little girl's dream)
and asks me every-single-day if she has dance that day.
She already loves to dance here at home so she has so much fun in class.


I snuck these pictures of her during class.
She is so cute to watch and 
I know she is going to blossom into the best little dancer.
I can't wait for her Christmas recital!
I feel like such a "real" mom when I drop her off at dance class. =)

 

2 comments:

  1. so cute! I have loved having Cambria in dance...seriously dropping her off and seeing how excited she gets is the highlight of my week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. She looks like she's got moves too!

    ReplyDelete