Tuesday, October 18, 2011

{flaming gorge}.

We took a quaint little fishing trip to 
with my wonderful inlaws.
Flaming Gorge just-so-happens to be my husband's favorite place on earth.
He grew up going there and he just plain adores it.
We stayed in the cutest little cabin in the cutest little campground
and our cabin had the cutest little porch swing.


Oh, and not to mention,
we had the two cutest little girls there to make the trip even better.


We spent all day on Grandpa Wilf's boat just
fishing, snacking, chatting, laughing, and swimming.
Daddy and Grandpa caught tons of fish and even a couple of craw dads.
The girls loved being on the boat and kept their life jackets on all day.


The next day we went on a relaxing drive to see the beautiful fall colors.
The girls were angels in the car all day.
We took tons of pictures of all the beauty around us.
I just can't get over fall and how amazingly gorgeous it is!


We love Flaming Gorge and 
are so grateful we got one last trip before winter.
We couldn't have asked for better weather or 
a more beautiful vacation spot.
Thanks Mom and Dad Stagg for the wonderful trip!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man! I wish I still lived there or you could have came and visited.I really miss that place, it was so much fun living there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics (as usual)! Glad you guys had a great trip. Your little family is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete