Mother's Day is tomorrow and I can't help but feel giddy inside.
I am the proud [blessed, elated, amazed] mommy to two little girls.
Autumn & Abbey.
They are the light of my life.
Tomorrow I get to be celebrated because I am their mother,
I love them so much that it hurts!
My Autumn Favorites...
...her gapped teeth
...the way her hair gets the biggest tangles (we call them rat's nests)
...her pouty bottom lip
...the way she says "teputch" (ketchup), "grippit" (blanket), and "coctadoodle" (rooster)
...the way she adores her daddy and wants to marry him when she grows up
...when she smells my hair and twirls it around her finger
...the way she calls my hair "pretty" (Mommy, can I play with your pretty?)
...how she's always looking out for her baby sister
...when she tells me she wants a baby brother someday
My Abbey Favorites...
...the way her little nose skrinkles when she smiles
...the way she calls our cats "meows" and our chickens "bawks"
...the look in her eyes when she is nursing (pure and utter contentment)
...her crazy, wild hair that sticks up everywhere no matter what I do
...how she copies every-single-thing her big sister does
...the way she talks so well for a 19 month old
...her smell, ohhh my, her smell
...her itty bitty piggies
I don't know what I did to deserve these
beautiful
blonde
messy
funny
happy
angelic
dramatic
silly
perfect
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



Just teared up reading that! I know exactly what you did to deserve your sweet little family.. your such an amazing, strong, and beautiful women! I am so proud to call you my big sister and it makes me so happy to see you be a mom to your babies! Thank you Clarpare for being my sister! Happy Mothers Day! And I love you you!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose girls are so LUCKY to have such a dedicated Mommy. Happy Mother's Day friend.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Those pictures are gorgeous!
They are getting so big! Motherhood is the most amazing gift God can give us! Your girls are very lucky to have you as their momma and I am so lucky to have you as a friend! :) Love ya lady!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so adorable :) Seriously adorable.
ReplyDelete