Monday, September 13, 2010

happy {3rd} birthday, my sweet Autumn



On August 21st, my sweetie pie, Autumn Ellen, turned 3 YEARS OLD!
Where the last three has have gone is beyond my comprehension.

It went by so stinkin' fast!

Autumn is such a happy spirit in our home and lives.
She is constantly making us laugh with her funny personality and cute, little voice.
She is a great big sister and is so good about sharing with Abbey.
I just can't imagine what my life was before Autumn!



Autumn's favorite things:
  • playing Barbie's (she got a new Barbie house for her birthday)
  • putting her Barbie Dolls and baby dolls to "sleep" with a pillow and a grippie (blanket)
  • playing hide n' seek with anyone who will take the time to play it with her
  • coloring very beautiful and colorful pictures for Mommy (which I must hang on my bulletin board)
  • watching any and all Disney movies, especially princess ones
  • cooking dinner with Mommy
  • going to church, especially nursery
  • calling Daddy on the phone while he's at work
and best of all...

laying a grippie on the grass in the front yard and looking at the stars with Mommy and Daddy



I don't know what John and I did to deserve such a sweet and special little spirit, but we are so incredibly blessed to have Autumn as our daughter and in our eternal family.



I love you, sweet girl!

XOXO, Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Happy birthday Autumn! She is getting so big. What a cute little princess though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete