So, I finally got around to taking some maternity pictures of my enormous, pregnant belly. I never took pictures like this when I was pregnant with Autumn and I really regret it. . =) I think that pregnancy is such a beautiful thing and it's such a special time that you can never get back. Yes, at times I want Abbey out of me A.S.A.P. (especially lately), BUT having said this, it really is a SUPER special time in both of our lives. It's amazing the bond that I already have with her. I just love her SO much! I can't wait to meet her in a couple of weeks. I know some people don't like pictures of pregnant bellies, but I have no shame... here is mine for the world to see, or atleast the blog world! If anyone out there would like to set up a maternity session, please let me know! I need more maternity shots for my portfolio.Wednesday, September 9, 2009
My BUMP!
So, I finally got around to taking some maternity pictures of my enormous, pregnant belly. I never took pictures like this when I was pregnant with Autumn and I really regret it. . =) I think that pregnancy is such a beautiful thing and it's such a special time that you can never get back. Yes, at times I want Abbey out of me A.S.A.P. (especially lately), BUT having said this, it really is a SUPER special time in both of our lives. It's amazing the bond that I already have with her. I just love her SO much! I can't wait to meet her in a couple of weeks. I know some people don't like pictures of pregnant bellies, but I have no shame... here is mine for the world to see, or atleast the blog world! If anyone out there would like to set up a maternity session, please let me know! I need more maternity shots for my portfolio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are beautiful pictures. I wish I would have done the same with my kids. I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteI love them!! I wish I had some of me with my boys, but my ugly stretch marks kept me from it. =( I will try to be brave next time and have you take them for me!! :D
ReplyDelete