Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Much needed Girl's Weekend!

This past weekend my mom, sister Katie, my baby girl Abbey, and I all headed up to beautiful Park City, Utah. My cousin Jody is a consultant for Creative Memories and they do a scrapbooking retreat every six months up there. We try to make it to every one. It's only about an hour drive from my house but it's far enough away to get away from real life. Autumn got to stay home with Daddy so that Mommy could have a break.

We drove over to historic Main Street and ate at "Main Street Pizza and Noodle" and had the BEST pizza I've ever had! I love my husband dearly, but he doesn't do onions, mushrooms, or any of that good stuff, so we ordered a very large, very cheesy, veggie pizza with all the good stuff: onions, mushrooms, pineapple, green peppers, and pepperoni. Wow.. it was amazing! I highly recommend this restaurant--it's wonferful!


We headed back to the hotel and scrapbooked ALL night long. My mom hit the sheets at about 1:30, me at about 5:15, and Katie at about 6:00. We all woke up around 10 a.m. and ate a delicious breakfast then scrapped s'more. I almost finished Autumn's baby book (I got to about 6 months old). Yeah, I have GABILLIONS of pictures of Autumn and I am way, way behind in scrapbooking as it is.


We had a so much fun and I can't wait for the Spring retreat! Thanks, Mom and Katie! I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so, so fun! I'm gald you got to get away for a little while and have some girl time! I am so behind on scrapbooking too(I have about 4 pages done!), maybe we should get together some time and work on them?!

    ReplyDelete